If you don’t know how to download your eaadhar card by aadhar number online from UIDAI website, then visit @ eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. The Government of India provides facility that you can download yuor E Aaadhar card which will be vaild as like original duplicate copy.
What is Aadhar Card?
As we all know, Aadhar card is issued by UIDAI and provide 12 Digit unique identity number to each citizen of India. Aadhar card links our name, birth date address and other information like gender.
With this Aadhar number, UIDAI enrolls one Aadhar card. This Aadhar card is valid in all over India. But how to enroll this Aadhar card? To all your answer read this article, and this will help you.
Let’s go through all steps with an image of how to download Aadhar card online?
How To Download E Aadhar Card? Via Aadhar Number
We know that E-Aadhar card is a soft copy of Aadhar card and it is downloaded from the internet.
- First, go to the formal website of UIDAI from the following given link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Select I have enrolment id and keep the enrolment slip with you, as it required in next step.
- Check your enrolment id, date and time precisely, which is given as (1231/23222/12121), (00/00/0000 11:11:11) respectively. Fill this information as it is in the respective box.
- Now enter six digit area pin code, given in enrolment slip (Like 390015).
- Enter security code as given to you.
- Next, enter a mobile number which you have with you during this process.
- Click on Now Validate and Download button.
You can also check: download aadhar by enrolment number.
It is all about E-Aadhar card download. Ask your questions in a comment box, and we will immediately answer your questions. We hope you solve all your doubts after reading this article.