Nowadays Aadhaar Card is mandatory everywhere. It is handy in over lifestyle. Many major countries around the globe have unique identity system for their citizens. Using this unique identity number they provide own unique identity to each citizen.
The same programme is introduced in India, too with the name of Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar card provides unique identity number (UID) to all residents of India.
Today, most of the benefits and government programs linked with Aadhar number. This project is associated with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Organisation. This organisation has all the information about Aadhar card.
Most Of the Indian citizen has 12 Digit Aadhar card number which is essential. The Government of India accomplishes to introduce the new identity system in the country.
Now, most of the people have Aadhar number and hence get all the benefits available on the different scheme which is introduced by the government of India.
The primary purpose of Aadhar card is to make all in one place like merging account details with Aadhaar card so that government gets all details of fund transfer. You can also enroll another scheme like UAN and Scholarship, too.
What is Aadhaar Card?
The Aadhaar Card is one of the main identity cards that have 12 Digit Unique Identity Number.
This number is assigned once the Eaadhaar application successfully accepted. If you have Aadhar number or Enrolment number, then you can also Download Aadhaar card from its official website by yourself.
This Downloaded Aadhaar card saved in PDF format, which called eaadhar.
Purpose of Aadhaar Card.
The Main Purpose of Aadhar card is to give a unique identity to each person.
Using Adhar card every Indian resident can take benefit of government subsidy and different Scheme.
Another reason for introducing Aadhaar is to find the illegal migration of Indian country. That’s why Aadhaar card is compulsory to prove address and identity.
Uses Of Aadhaar Card
Identity card Use
- The Adhar card gives every person with its Unique Identity and also uses as a necessary and valid document in various sectors.
Government subsidy Use
- All the bank accounts are linked to Aadhaar card so every subsidy amount will directly transfer to particular’s bank account.
- Students get benefit in education using Aadhaar card and get education subsidy.
- The government can track the record of every account using Aadhaar number.
- In short, it can use as LPG subsidy, sync mobile number, connection bank account, Income tax Etc.
Aadhar Card Details
Adhar card is showing the necessary information on it. Here is the information you can find on it.
- Aadhaar Number
- Name of person
- Address of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Photo of person
How To Link Aadhar Card With PAN Card?
The government gave a deadline for filing taxes being postponed to August 5, but still, you can link your Aadhaar card with PAN.
Here we provide you all the steps to link Aadhaar with PAN. It is compulsory to link PAN card
Follow the step given below to link your card:
- To link your Aadhar card, first go the official website of income tax from the following link: http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Next, select Link Aadhaar Option from the left side.
- Next, add your PAN number, Aadhaar number, and captcha code.
- Click On link Aadhaar.
We hope you get all the information about Aadhaar card. If you have any doubts or queries feel free to ask. You can ask your question in the comment box given below. Thank you for reading!